June 8th: Channel 4 News is doing a survey on the experiences of Young Carers during lockdown.
- The Brain Charity provides Advocacy supporting carers who live within the boundaries of Liverpool City Council.
Here are some links about the rights of young carers and the support that is available.
- Carers Week 8-14 June: Making caring visible
- Getting support if you are a young carer or a young adult carer (Carers Trust)
- Know your Rights: Support for Young Carers and Young Adult Carers in England
- Support for Young Carers (The Children's Society)
- Supporting young carers (Action for Children)
- Young carers and carers of children under 18 (Carers UK)
- Young carers (Barnardo's)
- Help for young carers (NHS)
Our library includes information for children and young people, including the Guidebook for Young Carers (Children who provide care).